Saturday 12 April 2014

Manners.Etiquette

Tak suka menunggu.

Tak suka menjadi orang yang ditunggu.

Masa orang kena respect.

Jangan jadi selfish.

Jangan biar orang menunggu.

Dia ada hal tapi kerana anda dia batalkan.

If you can't make your date,then inform her at least.

Simple thing.Reflect your manner.

Of how you handle a simple thing in stupid way.

I hate people who often take things for granted.

"Sori" is like rubbish.

"Maaf" shows your attitude and your sincere apology.

Sorry maybe can be accepted sometimes.

No manners.

I am an introvert.

I keep lots of things in my heart.

Don't treat me as if I am your sister so that you can do anything you like.


Once you break my fragile heart,let us be separated forever.

That was I.

This is me.

Time is precious.

I greatly value my privacy.

I value myself.

I never cut people off from my life.

But lately,I do.

Done terminating twitter.No twitter.No instag.

Using my current phone number for whatsapp,and etc.

I stand on what I believe in.

Berprinsip jangan hanyut.

Speak politely.

Live freely.

Because death is a guarantee.

Islam teaches us to spread the love,no?

No double standard.

Respect others.

Leave kawan or strangers yang tak membina.

Environment or upbringing mould your personality in a way.

People always give a damn about appearance and judge the standard between the poor and the rich.

Those who drive an elegant BMW and those who just own a local car.

Those who live in a luxurious massive bungalow and those who just live in a terrace house.


How pathetic they are.

Whoever you are,wherever you live,just carry yourself with pride and respect.

-Oh ya,baru balik makan kedai tepi jalan.
Tak perlu makan gaya beradab dan duduk dengan penuh sopan.
Check balance mesin ATM.
O poor me.A poor student who have a big dream lah fatin farhani.
Where is my allowance o my lovely Jpa . . .?








No comments:

Post a Comment