Thursday 4 September 2014

Exam is Something.Good Luck :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Wishing all the best to UPSR candidates :)

I still remember that poyos day when I did not get straight As in UPSR.I cried like hell,slammed the door upon reaching home,locked myself in the room for hours and did not go out for almost one week.Heart-broken.I did ask permission from mak to re-check the paper and mak said 'Upsr je pun.Usaha lagi.Bukan rezeki.Banyak lagi exam.Rilek lah'.A B in exam slip was a horrible nightmare to me.

Fine.Fine.

I took an extra subject in PMR just for the sake of revenge.9 subjects instead of 8.

Poyos.Poyos.

Zaman tak paham lagi definition and the importance of education.

But exam is something.Can't deny that its very important especially in Malaysia.So I never forget to say Good Luck to all exam candidates ! 


To say that :

'upsr bukan ada apa pun' is not a good thing'.

' PMR and SPM is just a slip ' bukan apa-apa when you tell other people especially excellent students,for me,its a big humiliation for them.They do make efforts and show their responsiblity to achieve their dreams.I know your intention might be good,to persuade those who do not perform well in the exam for not giving up in life,but the way you express it,is wrong.

Yes,maybe there are lots of great people out there who are rich,well respected,tak pass pun upsr,spm,but itu mereka.For me,you have to try,because what else we can do since our education system is like this?

Its like a classroom which consists of monyet,gajah,kura2,ikan and the ultimate goal is to climb a tree.

But just try.Try.Try.You can do it.


Susah untuk ubah sistem dan menyenangkan hati semua pihak.

Yang atas terus menjadikan kita sebagai white mice,yang boleh dipatahkan tengkuk tanpa menggunakan chloroform, diambil ileum dan ditest sama ada menjadi atau tidak experiment mereka.

Pedih.Sakit.Tapi kita tak boleh layan itu semua dengan hanya sebuah demonstrasi dan riot jalanan yang menjadi fashion saban tahun.

No comments:

Post a Comment