Monday 8 September 2014

May Allah Ease

Feeling so uncomfortable lately.

Thinking of something that should not be thought.

Time flies so fast.

May Allah give us a way out whenever we feel trapped by life,hardships and sadness.

Emotion.

I don't want you to control my life.

Thinking of something again and again.

"Hidup tak lama.Cuma kita dengan Tuhan".

There are times when I feel like I wanna be myself.

I hate saying sorry for being myself.

But I have to,I don't wanna be rude.

I speak what I wanna speak.

Nobody loves me as my Mom does.

But at the age 21,I can't keep this feeling and follow all your decisions anymore.

I need to speak out what I want in my life.

This is my life.

Please give me space to dictate it on my own.

Allah teaches me don't depend on people,don't depend on myself.

Depend on Him.

I don't want to be a rebellous person.

Guide me.

One day,I will go back to my origin.

Ultimate purpose of life,jumpa Tuhan.

May everyone forgive all my sins.

I am sorry.

Truly sorry.

Sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment