Thursday 17 December 2015

Innocent Answer

A student clerked a patient.

During his case presentation, the surgeon asked the student,

" So what type of colitis does this patient have? "

Student : " Ulcerative colitis, Dr "

Dr : " Why do you say its ulcerative colitis? "

Student : " Bcoz its the only colitis that I know "

That surgeon burst out laughing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Tak pernah tengok dia gelak.

Everytime we did our bed side teaching with him, AWKWARD. If he asked us some questions which we did know the answer, sometimes, he would say " So easy to say that you don't no?? " (Sarcastic)

But this time, its different.

At the beginning, I was afraid to laugh even its funny. But when he did not stop laughing after a minute, finally, I laughed too.

Miahahaha >_<

I grinned from ear to ear when walking out from the ward, as its the first time I saw the surgeon laughed.

Kadang, bahagia juga bila tengok orang yang tak pernah senyum pun ketawa.





No comments:

Post a Comment