Wednesday 4 October 2017

EOP SURGERY

Feeling like wanna fly somewhere, far from here when I heard that the result will be released next week. 

Seriously, I still can't forget the terrible moment during my long case when the examiners repeatedly asked me about the pancreatic divisum and some congenital anomalies, the topic that I was totally " thought block " because I never imagined that I could get a case of young boy having pancreatic disease. 

Selalu clerk adult saja, plus, most common admit sbb pancreatitis due to gallstone, kita hantar buat ERCP nak relieve jaundice. Diagnostic and therapeutic purpose. 

And selain termimpi muka examiners, teringat muka patient yang pandang aku dgn muka kesian, time aku kena attack and kena bamboo masa present case. 

Study semua. 

Lesson learnt. Takut sangat masa exam final year ni, kadang rasa nak diagnose diri sendiri ada hyperthyroidism pun ada. Sikit lagi nak kena arrythmia.

I know that whatever it is, life goes on. Tapi, a weak human like me is never easy to forget the past. Dia makan dalam 😂

I admit my mistakes and my ignorance of that particular topics.


But I do hope that miracle can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment