Sunday 22 November 2015

Home is where my heart is :)



Bismillah.


Some people ever asked me, ' Eh kerapnya balik, cuti seminggu pun, tiket flight mahal, tak rasa habis duit ke?' To be honest, this kind of question sometimes hurt me unless depa tanya baik-baik dan sekadar bertanya. Kalau tak, memang rasa offended. Kalau boleh, tiap-tiap hari pun nak balik. For me, cost and worth are two different things. Mak has achieved the title of ' senior citizen ' since last year and Ayah will hold that title next year. It's so sad seeing our parents getting old and realising that our time with them is so precious. Alhamdulillah, I am glad that my parents are still around. Kerana dengan mereka adanya rahmat Tuhan. It has been stated in a Hadith that the Holy Prophet said:

“There are three such people whose Dua's are accepted instantly:


1) The dua of an oppressed person.

2) The dua of a traveller.

3) A mother's Dua for her child.


May Allah give my parents a long life, good health and always keep them under the shade of His Mercy & Protection. Allahumma ameen.

Deep down, tatkala satanism penuh dalam diri, nak saja reply, " eh bang, all this while, saya balik bayar flight tickets, fees, etc tak kacau duit hang pun. So nak ribut kenapa? Ironi sungguh ". Sungguh, diam itu lebih baik.

If you haven't walked a mile in my shoes, then sit down and SHUT UP.
Mak, my best comforter.



No comments:

Post a Comment